From thesis to clinical trial
Livla is the ideal solution for all types of research projects. From surveys during a doctoral thesis, to clinical outcomes study, to multi-centric studies. The modular concept allows the solution to be customized for every requirement.
Livla supports clinical research organizations (CROs) as well as medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers in conducting clinical trials with a validated system. Fully AMG, MPG, DSGVO, GCP and HIPAA compliant.
Clinics and practices can use Livla to evaluate and continuously improve the outcome of their therapies. An app for patients allows user-friendly and digital follow-up. Interactive statistics provide insights in real time.
Livla enables university hospitals, institutes and other research institutions to conduct large longitudinal and multi-centric trials such as registries and epidemiological studies. With the option of distributed data storage.
Students and individual researchers can use Livla locally on their own computers – without installation or registration. Surveys are easy to set up in compliance with the data protection regulations.
A Variety of opportunities
Livla offers you all the essential functions to implement your research project quickly and easily.
Simple form creation
Livla offers an interactive, easy-to-understand form editor. Type in questions and pre-defined answer options in a natural way. See what the finished form looks like at any time. Create multilingual forms with real-time validations, branching / conditional logic, file uploads and much more.
Reports and insights
Livla allows you to create powerful, highly interactive reports. Simply filter data with one click and combine multiple filters until you see the data selection you want. You can then easily export this selection, analyze it further with other statistical tools or share it with colleagues.
Compliant with GCP
Livla complies with all legal requirements of Good Clinical Practice (GCP). View the audit trail that records all changes in the data set. Create, assign and monitor queries for the highest data quality. And use the granular roles and rights system to define user access permissions.
Livla offers many features to support you with your study.
- Manage all participants of your trial – also completely pseudonymized if required.
- Coming soon: Different methods for the automatic randomization of subjects.
- Revision-proof documents for patient consents, SOPs, wikis or similar.
- Creation and management of multiple sites for distributed, multi-center studies.
Events and visits
- Grouping of related forms for longitudinal studies and research projects.
- Patient diaries or medication lists with an arbitrary number of repetitions.
Excel und CSV Import
- Existing data can be cleansed, standardized and imported during a guided process.
Reason for change
- Specifying a reason for data changes - in accordance with the GCP regulation.
We are advocates for academic research and provide institutes with an open, customizable and flexible solution for diverse research projects.